Saturday, 21 January 2017

Five things about me!

Hi All

Five things about me.....




  1. I love all things 'crafty' - scrapbooking, card marking, crochet, planner decorating, drawing, colouring etc. The list is endless. 
  2. My favourite book is 'Pride and Prejudice' by Jane Austen. Elizabeth Bennet is my favourite character of all time.
  3. 'Murder She Wrote' is my guilty pleasure. I love following Jessica Fletcher on her travels. Angela Lansbury is a legend!
  4. My dream job would be a writer. I know that there is at least one book inside of me...
  5. I have only recently got into make-up...at 33...my little sister is my guide!
Would love to hear something about you. 

Thanks for popping by!
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Good post :-) Here are my 5 answers :-)

    1. At the moment I love to be on social media, blogging, watching youtube vlogs and exercise. (Don't exactly love the exercise part, but It's a daily routine now) and of course spending my time with my son :-) And I like to set plans for the week every Monday.

    2. My favorite book of all time is "The hottest state" by Ethan Hawke. (I believe I have read it 3 times) and Bridget Jones . I have never read Pride and prejudice :-(

    3. Youtube vlogs must be my absolute guilty pleasure these days.

    4. My dream job would be a writer (either write a book or work for a gossip magazine.) and an actor (that would never happen.)

    5. I am 33 and still shitty when it comes to putting on make up he he

    Have a lovely evening xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for replying hun. Have to admit that vlogs is probably another guilty pleasure of mine too lol x

    ReplyDelete